LOGISTICS MANAGER, Los Angeles
Our global team has decades of expertise in creating successful, dynamic companies that focus on innovation in product development. A career at WTFVC offers the opportunity to make an impact in an agile, fast growing organization.
WTFVC is seeking a full time Logistics Manager to work across three brands:
Pixsweet is munching the internet, one pixel at a time. We’ve developed software and hardware to enable online customization of high volume 3D edibles. Typical FMCG companies rely on business models that are based on existing production, packaging, distribution, merchants and margins. We’ve developed a totally new manufacturing process that allows us to be agile, creating custom edible products for B2C, and for B2B customers in quantities as low as 50-100 pieces. Our process can be used to make an almost infinite number of food products - think chocolate, popsicles, marshmallows, cookies.
Pollah are the world’s first smart fashion sunglasses. We’ve created a patented design that solves the key problems faced by traditional fashion sunglasses. Our iconic sunglasses have flexible temples that wrap around the lenses when not in use, protecting the lenses from scratches and breakage. When worn, the soft silicon temples gently fold around the head, meaning that they are totally secure worn while skateboarding, bmxing, running & coding in the sun - an infinite number of outdoor sports and activities. Our iconic launch design is just the beginning. We are masters in mass customization and we have huge plans for Pollah in the areas of customized design and wearable technology.
Janne Kyttanan is a digital sculptor creating multidisciplinary work at the intersection of 3D printing, virtual & augmented reality. Kyttanen’s work has been featured in TIME Magazine’s ‘Design 100’, the people and ideas behind the world’s most influential design. He is best known for his revolutionary work with 3D printing and is considered to be one of the most influential artist designers of his generation.
The Logistics Manager is responsible for the end-to-end processes of supply planning, order management, in-bound and out-bound shipments and warehousing/inventory management. As the first person to fulfil this role you will be responsible for the development of an efficient supply chain network, distribution and warehouse management. You will be setting up systems and process for three brands, shipping B2C and B2B orders globally.
- Create systems and processes to develop an efficient supply chain
- Research and negotiate rates with global shipping providers
- Ship orders to agreed targets/turnaround times
- Inventory management
- Continuously search for and implement ways to improve operations, expand services, reduce costs and improve financial results
- 3+ years experience in supply chain management
- Experience in FMCG preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience driving future growth through improvement of processes and reduction of costs
- Entrepreneurial, optimistic and resourceful, with the ability to learn quickly
- Strong organization skills with an eye for details, ability to plan, prioritize and implement day-to-day operations in a timely manner in a fast moving and dynamic environment
We'd love to hear from you! Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNSHIP, Los Angeles
Are you obsessed with emerging technologies? Would you like to work with us? We'd love to hear from you: email@example.com